Outside of Kodable's structured lessons and levels, students have the opportunity to create their own mazes, fuzzes and games.
When students log into their profiles, they can go to the create section to choose what they want to start making.
The create room has 3 main sections:
- Fuzz Builder
- Maze Maker
- Game Maker
- After completing any 6 levels, students will be able to build their own fuzz.
- Additional properties to use in fuzz designs will be awarded throughout level completion in the game.
Design your own levels and show off your coding skills. Share mazes with your classmates.
- Since students need to learn the coding concepts to create solvable mazes first, the Maze Maker unlocks after completing any 30 levels.
- If students start at the first Sequence lesson and complete the levels in order, they will be able to access Maze Maker after the first Conditions lesson.
- Additional commands (conditions, loops, functions) unlock gradually as students complete levels in each unit.
- The game's background image
- The name of their game
- Game instructions for players
- Number of asteroids in the field
- Fuzz ball speed
- Number of points awarded for each asteroid combo