There are two separate, complementary Kodable products for learners to choose from when logging in to Kodable: Kodable Home and Kodable School. Both login options are available at https://www.kodable.com/login and in the app.
What's the difference?
Kodable School allows learners to use the same class code that they use at school. It will log them into their school account at no charge but is limited depending on the plan their school is on. It will be the same levels and activities they have been playing at school. Students will be prompted to enter their class code after selecting “School Profile” when logging in.
Kodable Home Membership:
- Free, all-access registration and 7-day trial
- Up to 4 profiles per account
- Monthly, yearly, and lifetime subscription options
- Exclusive, monthly levels and brand new content delivered
- Accessible on iPad, iPhone, and web
Learn more at www.kodable.com/parents
Kodable School Premium:
- Administrative tools
- Progress tracking
- Accessible across devices
- K-5 scaffolded curriculum
- Lesson plans
- Assessment tools for data-driven instruction
- On-screen practice
- Payment term
- School licenses cover the whole school
Learn more at www.kodable.com/pricing