You can see a "student view" of the game assignments by playing in "Teacher Mode" on your teacher dashboard, or you can add yourself to a class and make your profile a "Teacher" profile.
Both playing in "teacher mode" and on a Teacher profile mean that all levels are open for you. This makes it easy to jump around and try student activities that will correspond with your lesson plans. You can also move through the game without completing all the levels.
Access Teacher Mode directly from your teacher dashboard
- Log into your Kodable dashboard
- Select a class from the green drop-down menu on your dashboard
- Click on "Teacher Mode"
- Select "Start Playing" and explore!
Make a Teacher Profile
- Go to the "Students" on the top of your dashboard.
- Select add a student.
- Create the student and switch the "make teacher" button to on.