You can see a "student view" of the game assignments on your teacher dashboard, or you can add yourself to a class and make your profile a "Teacher" profile.
Playing in "student view" and on a Teacher profile:
- All levels are open.
- Move through the game without completing all the levels.
- Easily model new concepts to your class.
Access Student View directly from your teacher dashboard
- Log into your Kodable dashboard
- Click on "Student View"
Make a Teacher Profile to login to the game
Adding a teacher profile to your class roster allows you to login to the class from the student login page with all levels unlocked.
- Go to the "Students" tab on your dashboard.
- Select add a student.
- Create the student and switch the "make teacher" toggle.