Many school networks use very strict security settings both for their network and for their email accounts. As such, many completely harmless and safe automated emails from services are blocked inadvertently. Kodable has never, and will never, made any effort to circumvent these security systems, but there are a couple things you can do to make sure you receive emails from us.
While you are using Kodable the following email address should be whitelisted:
Additionally, if you are a paying Kodable School subscriber or interested in becoming one, please be sure you whitelist the following addresses to ensure you have no interruptions in service:
Instructions for whitelisting vary by email provider, and you will most likely need to ask your IT admin to do this for you, but here are some instructions for commonly used providers:
- Select “Contacts” under Mail on the left side of the Gmail Inbox.
- Select Create Contact on the top menu.
- Enter the email address in the primary email box.
- Select Save.
- Open your Yahoo mailbox.
- Click the address book icon under the Yahoo! Mail logo. When you roll your mouse over it, it will say Contacts.
- Click “New Contact”.
- Fill in the fields of your Contact.
- Click Save.
- Select Options from the top right.
- Select More options > Safe and blocked senders > Safe senders.
- In the space provided, enter the address.
- Select Add to list.
- Ensure the safe mailing lists box has the address you entered, and select OK